Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Deleting Friends

Hello everyone!! Sorry not been on msp much :( & sorry not been posting much on here but back noww! :D I took like a mini break :D

I just wanna say very very sorry if anyone got deleted from my friends list (Most people) Very sorry but it would be because you don't help me at all! I need friends who I can rely on to help me level up, & most friends I deleted were level 0's who made an acc only logged in once, asked to be my friend then forgot about the game. Yaa knoww the people I'm talkinn about right?? The people who your never gonna see, or talk to again. So I started of with 1000 & somthing friends, now the grand totall...Wait for it...Wait for it!...
325! Some people might think that's a bit extreme, but over half my friends list were people who I never talk to. I also deleted because of the lag. Now I have no lag whatsoever! If anyone else lags then seriously you aught to deleted even if it's just a couple of friends! It will make all the difference! I can make shorties and now & help my friends level up! & now I can start levelling up too! :D

I'm hoping to be level 18 by September, so I got all the summer hols! I really need everyone's help! If you do help me your an angel! & comment on my shorties so I know you have watched them & you will be rewarded.

Tysm everyone :D

♥Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment